Basement Waterproofing Products in MA and CT
Our innovative products have solved wet basement problems for thousands of homeowners across the world. Benefits of our basement waterproofing products include:
- The best waterproofing solutions in the industry.
- Over 25 Patents and over 20 Innovation Prizes.
- Extensive research and development to solve ANY flooding or moisture problem.
We can help you fix your wet basement in Massachusetts and Connecticut. Check out our wide range of quality basement waterproofing products and contact us today to learn which is right for your basement waterproofing needs. ALL of our products are to be installed by OUR professionals at Leader Basement Systems.
WaterGuard Basement Drainage System
Water leaking into basements is a problem that's been around for over a century. Over the years, contractors have tried a number of methods that just haven't worked. Most drainage pipes sit in the soil and can clog over time. What good is a basement waterproofing system that can easily clog from soil under the floor resulting in your basement getting wet?
Our WaterGuard sub-floor drainage system is:
- Engineered specifically to solve your basement water problems without clogging.
- Has a special wall flange that creates a neat space between the floor and the wall to drain away any wall seepage, without allowing dirt & debris from the basement floor to enter.
- Has perforations in the back of the pipe to let water flow into the system.
- Winner of the CQIA Innovation Prize.
WaterGuard is patented in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Our state-of-the-art WaterGuard system is just what you need!
TrenchDrain Surface Drainage System
Water can be one sneaky element! It can enter your house in Leominster, MA by flowing under a doorway or running down hatchway stairs. You may find stains at the bottom of a staircase caused by water collecting there, or you could find water seeping into your garage underneath the door. Keep water from sneaking in through doorways, garage doors and down hatchway steps by using the TrenchDrain system.
Our TrenchDrain Surface drainage system is:
- Uniquely designed to direct water into the WaterGuard sub-floor drainage system and into the sump, where it will be pumped outside, far away from your home.
- Available in two different sizes (a heavy duty for high flow conditions and a light duty for smaller flow volume).
The TrenchDrain will prevent water damage and keep your home safe and dry.
DryTrak Basement Water Control System
Our DryTrak system is a proven method for preventing wet basements. It's the perfect solution when removing the floor is NOT an option. DryTrak is the only solution for monolithic foundations, in which the footing and floor are poured as one piece. That means your walls are sitting directly on top of your concrete floor.
Our DryTrak Basement Water Control System is:
- Practically designed to remove seepage from the floor/wall joint and direct the water to your sump pump.
- Able to help relieve hydrostatic pressure around your foundation.
- Installed by a specialized 11-step process and is bonded to the floor so it will never separate or accidentally get knocked loose off of your basement floor.
Beside monolithic applications, DryTrak can be used on all types of foundations where you cannot create a trench along the perimeter. DryTrak is the answer for your specialized basement waterproofing needs!
Paneling Systems and Wall Solutions
Tired of your dark, ugly, damp basement walls in Worcester, MA? We have a wall solution to suit you! With four great options that are clean, bright and washable, you're bound to find what you need!
Our Basement Wall Systems include:
- The ZenWall Paneling System is our best looking option to dry your basement walls and have a clean, semi-finished look. With a decorative finish, reflective vapor barrier on the back and a 1/4-inch fiberglass core, these panels make a big difference in the appearance of your basement for a fraction of the price of a complete basement finishing project.
- BrightWall Panels are durable 4 by 8-foot sheets of rigid plastic paneling that are clean, bright, and won't come off the wall like paints and sealants will. BrightWall stops water vapor from getting through your walls and also drains away any wall leaks down to your WaterGuard or DryTrak system below. BrightWall is perfect for a clean and bright storage area or work space!
- The CleanSpace Wall System is an economical and easy way to cover ugly walls and block water vapor from entering your basement. CleanSpace Wall is a reinforced plastic liner that is installed with permanent drilled-in fasteners. It reflects lighting to brighten your basement while directing any wall seepage to your drainage system below. CleanSpace Wall is a great option for stone walls and is warranteed from rips or tears for 25 years!
- SilverGlo is an expanded polystyrene foam insulation that's been infused with graphite during its creation to improve its insular ability by 24%. Combined with its silver radiant heat barrier on the visible surface, it provides an insulation rating of R-11 on your crawl space walls. This insulation can be customized for special projects or local code requirements, making it a versatile, effective solution.
- The ThermalDry Wall System is best used before finishing your basement. It stops water vapor, drains wall leaks and reflects 97% of indoor heat back into the basement! This saves you energy and money because your heat is not absorbed and lost into the cold basement walls. When you do finish your basement, leave a 1/2-inch space in front of the ThermalDry Wall for maximum benefit.
- The RockWell Egress Window Well is an ideal option for egress access. With its all-natural look and a durable, covered design, it maximizes natural light in your basement, while creating a beautiful addition to your finished space.
- Basement To Beautiful panels have been designed with SilverGlo insulation -- an expanded polystyrene foam insulation. SilverGlo™ is created with a unique graphite infusion process that improves its insular ability by an incredible 24% over comparable foam insulation products.
ThermalDry Basement Floor Systems turn cold, damp, hard concrete into beautiful, dry and comfortable floors! They come in two tile colors, parquet, and two carpet colors to match any decor. The bottom of ThermalDry Flooring has pegs to create an airspace to prevent water vapor from condensing into water droplets underneath your finished flooring. The modular design of ThermalDry Flooring allows for fast installation and is ready to use right away! It also allows for any future damaged or worn tiles, such as in a high traffic area, to be replaced without having to replace the whole floor!
Our ThermalDry Basement Flooring is:
- Engineered with a plastic base material that will not support mold or mildew growth.
- Stain resistant and won't warp, bow or delaminate.
- Available in a variety of colors and styles.
For the look of hardwood floors in your basement without having to worry about moisture or water damage buckling and ruining your wood floor, try our MillCreek Flooring!
In three popular wood floor colors - Natural Oak and Mahogany - it offers the look and feel of hardwood without the danger of damage from water or moisture.
Our MillCreek Basement Flooring is:
- Healthy flooring; it contains no formaldehyde and won't support bacteria or mold growth
- 100% waterproof with the look of hardwood floor.
- Highly stain-and-fade resistant with a unique anti-slip coating.
SaniDry High Performance Dehumidification and Air Filtration Systems
Eliminate damp, musty odors in your basement or crawl space by drying and filtering the air with our SaniDry Air Systems! The powerful upright model is great for basements or crawl spaces over 40 inches high. The SaniDry can stand alone in a finished or unfinished basement and automatically drains, so there is no bucket to empty. The SaniDry can be ducted from an unfinished area into a finished area to maximize performance.
Our SaniDry High Performance Dehumidifier is:
- ENERGY STAR® rated!
- Able to take up to 100 pints of water out of the air per day.
- Runs on less energy than a standard dehumidifier.
The SaniDry Model CSB Crawl Space and Basement Air System offers a more compact design specifically for your crawl space. It will dry the air in an area up to 6,000 square feet and 3 feet high, and automatically drains the water so you never have to empty it.
Both the Model CSB and upright come with filters that remove particles in the air down to 2 microns in size, including mold spores, dust and dust mite droppings (America's leading allergen). An optional carbon filter helps to eliminate odors in your basement or crawl space. It's the only dehumidifier you'll ever need!
TripleSafe Sump Pump System
The ultimate protection available! The patented TripleSafe Sump Pump System by Basement Systems has three pumps to respond to the three most prevalent problems that home owners experience with waterproofing systems that fail. If the first pump fails, the second one takes over. If the first pump becomes overwhelmed, the second pump will kick on and together can pump out over 6,200 gallons of water per hour!
Our TripleSafe Sump Pump is equipped with:
- Two cast iron pumps and a battery backup pump in case the power goes out.
- A WaterWatch Sump Pump Alarm that sounds off in the event of pump failure.
- An air-tight cover with a built in drain and sturdy liner.
The TripleSafe Sump Pump installs with a neat and clean finish, all while keeping your basement dry all the time. Now a homeowner can finally feel safe with the complete protection of the TripleSafe system!
SuperSump Sump Pump System
The SuperSump offers reliable protection and is the best single-pump system for unfinished basements without storage on the floor. It pumps 2,220 gallons per hour at a 8-foot discharge head (43gpm) smoothly and quietly. This system can be upgraded with the UltraSump battery backup sump pump for protection from power failures.
Our SuperSump Sump Pump:
- Resists clogging.
- Is equipped with a high-end 1/3 HP cast-iron Zoeller sump pump with a mechanical float switch and a WaterWatch Sump Pump Alarm that sounds off in the event of pump failure.
- Has a patented airtight sump pump cover.
For quality and reliability, the SuperSump sump pump system is a great solution to your wet basement.
FlexiSpan Wall Crack Repair System
Is water getting into your basement through wall cracks? Basement Systems has been repairing basement wall cracks for many years. In fact, we're the pioneers in wall crack repair. Our innovative FlexiSpan system is your solution to leaking wall cracks. This patented crack repair method eliminates epoxy or urethane injections. For a long time injections were the way to go, but have long been found to fail from the concrete wall expanding and contracting through dry/wet and freeze/thaw ground conditions. Wall cracks are caused by wall shrinkage, and this shrinkage can continue through the years.
Our FlexiSpan Wall Crack Repair Solution:
- Eliminates messy, unreliable epoxy or urethane injections.
- Has two layers of protection.
The FlexiSpan system first seals the crack with a tough, extremely flexible sealant that will stop most of the water from seeping in through the crack. A second line of defense over this sealant is a beveled foam layer, which would drain any small amount of additional seepage down into your drainage system or into a small drywell created under the basement floor. FlexiSpan is a wall crack repair system that will fix your leaking basement wall cracks, permanently, no matter what!
Domestic Water Flood Protection in MA
Protect your home in Worcester, MA from leaking water heaters, dripping well-water tanks or blown-out washing machine hoses. Our innovative domestic water protection system includes FloodRing Water Tank Protection System and FloodChek Washing Machine Hoses.
FloodRing is designed to wrap around your water heater to protect the rest of your basement from a pressurized water release. A unique floor alarm and floor drain are typically installed with FloodRing. The alarm will alert you to water on the floor within the ring and the floor drain will drain the water into your sub-floor drainage system or sump pump system.
FloodChek hoses replace the cheap, rubber hoses that most of us pick up at the hardware store. Did you know after every wash you should shut off the water valve to the washer? If you forget to shut off the water valve, your washer hoses remain pressurized at about 60 pounds per square inch. When they fail, they can shoot out up to 650 gallons of water per hour! FloodChek hoses are triple-ply and reinforced. The hoses will never bubble or rust at the connections. FloodChek can take the pressure and are the safest washing machine hoses in the world and are warranteed against failure for 20 years!
IceGuard Sump Pump Discharge Line System
The IceGuard System allows water to escape from a sump pump discharge line if the pipe freezes or becomes blocked for any reason. Even if the pipe outlet is buried under a foot of ice and snow, the water can escape, allowing the sump pump to keep your basement dry. When the discharge pipe thaws, the water will automatically run along its normal route, and no water will escape from the IceGuard. There are no valves to turn, hoses to attach, or anything for the homeowner to do at all - it's totally automatic!
The patented design of the IceGuard System automatically allows water to escape through its perforations. This unique feature provides an exit when the pipe terminations are blocked, usually by ice or snow.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.