Sump Pump Systems in Western and Central MA
Patented Sump Pump Systems Installation
Side view of the TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System, which comes with an airtight lid, primary pump, secondary pump, and battery backup sump pump.
When a perimeter drainage system is installed in your home, the sump pump is your main defense against a basement flood. If the sump system isn't reliable, then you can't count on a dry basement and then you have a wet basement you can't use as storage or living space.
Leader Basement Systems, installs only the best sump pump systems available in Massachusetts and Connecticut. Our products are designed to get your basement through clogging sump pumps, power failures, and torrential rainfall!
We work in Worcester, Springfield, Chicopee and Pittsfield, Leominster, Westfield, Holyoke, Fitchburg, Amherst, Shrewsbury. For your free sump pump system cost estimate, contact us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include:
- SuperLiner Sump Liner: It's big enough to keep your sump pump working without it turning on and off constantly.
- Airtight Sump Lid: The airtight lid keeps smells and humidity out, while protecting the pump from debris. Grommets around all pipes and wires help keep the lid airtight and keeps the pipes as quiet as possible.
- WaterWatch® Alarm: The alarm sounds to to tell you when water has risen above where the sump pumps should have turned on.
- CleanPump Stands: These sump pump stands raise the pump above the liner bottom. Sediment that settles on the bottom of the sump pit is then away from your pump. The stand also let you adjust the pump height if needed.
- IceGuard® Discharge Line: Sump pump discharge lines can freeze and the IceGuard® discharge line protection prevents this. The specially designed adapter is outside the home where the discharge line is. If the underground pipe freezes, water can still be pumped outside!
Leader Basement Systems offers three different sump pump systems: the TripleSafe™, SuperSump®, and SmartSump™.
The TripleSafe™ Complete Sump Pump System
The TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System, provides 3 levels of protection for your basement.
The TripleSafe™ has a cast-iron Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower sump pump and for heavier amounts of water (or if the primary pump fails) a second, Zoeller® ½ hp pump can take over and start pumping water out of the basement.
In the case of power outages, the UltraSump® battery backup sump pump, set at its highest level, can pump 11,500 gallons of water or more (on a totally charged battery)!
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® ⅓ hp Primary Pump -- This powerful sump pump system can take out 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from your basement.
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® ½ hp Secondary Pump -- If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extreme water intake, this secondary sump pump will turn on, getting up to 3,900 gallons of water out per hour at an 8-foot head!
- Long-Lasting UltraSump® Battery Backup System -- In case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, the TripleSafe™ also includes an UltraSump® Battery Backup System. This battery backup pumps more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. An additional battery can be added to a single system for an even longer running time.
SuperSump® Premier Sump Pump System
An UltraSump® battery-powered pump to the SuperSump® system is added so the drainage system can operate when the power goes out. The battery backup system will recharge automatically.
For an effective answer, our SuperSump® Premier Pump System can help keep the basement dry.
The SuperSump® includes a powerful Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, which can pump 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head out of your basement.
The SuperSump® can be installed with an optional UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® Primary Pump -- The SuperSump® can be installed with either a Zoeller® ⅓ hp sump pump, or a more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,900 gallons per hour at an 8-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump -- For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. Additional batteries can be installed on a single UltraSump® allowing for double the pumping time.
SmartSump™ Crawl Space Sump Pump System
The SmartSump system is designed specifically for keeping crawl spaces dry and clean.
If you're looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the SmartSump™ Crawl Space Sump Pump System is the ideal option. The SmartSump™ is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods.
The SmartSump™ comes equipped with a cast-iron Zoeller® primary pump with the option of adding an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with the CleanSpace® liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you always are aware of any water in your crawl space.
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® Primary Pump -- The SmartSump™ system comes with a reliable Zoeller® 1/3 horsepower sump pump capable of pumping 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump -- In case of power failure or severe floods, the addition of an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump provides further protection. This powerful pump can remove up to 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge, while a secondary battery can be installed on a single UltraSump® to double the pumping time.
More About Our Sump Pump Systems...
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.